Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.4k
  • Views 115.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

No, I don't protect others' reps to make them like me, I just hate it when people badmouth other people who have no relation to them.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I've protected my neighbor's kids multiple times, didn't make the neighbors or the kids like me.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Both of us have 6 protected entries, nice.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I meant to reply to Mr Pleasant, sorry for the confusion.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I'm talking about how we have the same number of protected entries, tho I do like the amount too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.