Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.7k
  • Views 118.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

People always tell me, I look younger than I am and in serious situations, I'm older than I should be.

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I don't care about what anyone thinks of me, I just lose it if they badmouth someone I care about

  • Author

Source: The Crimson Market Discord
Discord user: PS4Lover (1486068384239194202)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I don't care about others opinions of me, I just don't stand by when someone disrespects someone I care about.

you care, you want to protect someone you like because you want them to see you in a good way

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.