11 hours ago11 hr Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Partying Panda (453627405064470530)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI want to do a minion based rub, but doing it would give a lot of ally related stuff, and I am looking for a 2nd person to start a duo run with.I am on Playstation, NA, and free most of the time.I am EST, please ping me here if interested.
5 hours ago5 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: ai (70304380808593408)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageare you thinking about starting from campaign?
4 hours ago4 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Filberts (131965471737118720)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageYo both I would be down to play if you’re starting in campaign
3 hours ago3 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: ai (70304380808593408)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagesame, lmk when you wanna ho
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: ai (70304380808593408)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageadd me when you do, ign Geflügelte
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: ai (70304380808593408)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord message<@453627405064470530> <@131965471737118720>
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now