Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

Advice for Arc Totems Gemling

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: FrostBiTE (152958082903703552)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

https://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/FrostBiTE-7267/forbiddenrites/character/Friese

I've been trying to do GE with triple +2 modifier tablets (I think there was some unconfirmed info about the other tablet modifiers not affecting remnants) but I do have enough damage and move speed to kite the hasted wasps around but the silver waves are still able to stunlock into 1 shot if I'm not paying attention or get stuck on a rock.

Currently, I am stuck on 5 totems instead of 6 because I blew 300d trying to divine my body to 20% spirit with 12% reservation :(. Probably would've been better off getting triple T1 on a new sceptre.

Fwiw, I am mostly following Ky's Arc Totem build.

Sorry, for big wall of text but I wanted to give context. I have a few ideas on what to do next but, I would like to know if there is anything cheaper/easier to change.

I am thinking of swapping the mageblood off crit or movespeed in order to fit in at least flat armor or both crit and move speed for flat/% armor while keeping the item rarity. Currently, I can sit around 65% crit rate with spirit of cat active and my sapphires aren't done yet so I think I might be able to afford dropping the mageblood crit. Then I would get a relatively budget triple T1 prefix sceptre and yolo slam the suffixes praying for mana regen/int and then divine body until I get 6th totem back. Finally, get a Eldritch Battery From Nothing Diamond to change up passive tree a little and finish off with triple crit sapphires. Maybe get a +2 arc jewel to finish off lvl 40 for that sweet 25% extra base dmg.

What do you guys think of this plan? Are there other alternatives to getting tankier? I could possibly drop a bit of damage since I do enough to 1 or 2 shot in GE.

Thanks for reading 🙂

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.