Tuesday at 08:44 AM2 days Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: MostaX (475664967454949386)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehttps://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/i-MostaX-6656/forbiddenrites/character/ApexScythe
Yesterday at 03:49 AM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageWhat aspects of the build are you looking to improve?
Yesterday at 05:39 AM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI'm not the most knowledgeable or skilled POE2 buildcrafter, but I've been trying to optimise titan earthshatter for 2 leagues straight and repeatedly dumped all my divines and millions of gold into experimental setups trying basically every variation. I typed up a whole essay for you on what I'd change about your build, but for reasons I cannot fathom the server's automod is censoring it and preventing me from posting it.There are a million paths this build can take but it's all sacrificing one thing for something else, and just depends on what you're looking to gain and what you're willing to sacrifice. Here's what my guy looks like rn, maybe you can take some of my ideas and find a way to apply them to yours. Feel free to DM me if you want to talk about it or you have questions.
Yesterday at 05:40 AM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehttps://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/TheGrondler-7877/forbiddenrites/character/Speedhorse
Yesterday at 05:47 AM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageMy character is by no means finished and pretty much permanently in an experimental state, but the things I'd lock in are constricting command, rakiatas flow, the chaos inoculation + medved's felling + berserk package, and decree of flight for easy movement instead of 100% reliance on boneshatter.
17 hours ago17 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: SpiNfuZer (250851611725922304)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI pretty much never die and can carry full parties in trials with the Desperate alliance running.
15 hours ago15 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageThis setup looks very strong, very expensive too though, there are a lot of ways to make this build good, but they mostly revolve around constricting command + defy, it's hard to scale skill levels and attack speed without some way to ignore mana cost.
15 hours ago15 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageWhat are you using the volcanic fissure for?
15 hours ago15 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageRare mace like the one spinfuzer has is definitely better than olrovasara or sadist's mercy if you can afford it
13 hours ago13 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: SpiNfuZer (250851611725922304)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageBetween volcanic fissure and sunder, it felt like I was losing DPS because in the same amount of time I could've casted a few more earthshatters. Volcanic fissure can be casted before the boss is targetable. it provide some extra dps and exposure until I can use the banner for Refraction iii.
37 minutes ago37 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Speed (236731596206505984)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageok that's cool thanks, I usually use forge hammer for the same thing just laying down fissures before the boss but I gave volcanic fissure a try and it seemed like it made more fissures, seems good
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now