1 hour ago1 hr Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Cobl (492234924754075649)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehttps://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/CoblGP-1115/forbiddenrites/character/KoyBsheyhey guys trying twister but I think I'm doing something wrong and I have like 22 divs to my name. What can I do
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehave you used poe ninja to look at other people's builds?
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagethere's lots of gemling twister characters you can review
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord message<https://poe.ninja/poe2/builds/forbiddenrites?class=Gemling+Legionnaire>
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageyou also need soaring spear + main damage spear
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagedunno what ur build is doing
59 minutes ago59 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Cobl (492234924754075649)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI followed a campaign one then it went random now I can't find build to follow
59 minutes ago59 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Cobl (492234924754075649)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagewhichever I look is very expensive
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now