Saturday at 08:59 PM1 day Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Jay_ (308811665334337546)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageNone of my friends play this game and I could use some help with my build and some general guidance. Been playing a few hundred hours but always get stuck around early-mid end game. Looking to maybe join a new guild, find some knowledgeable friends to play with, etc
22 hours ago22 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageyou just need kelari's deception
22 hours ago22 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagefracturing is for faster clear in enclosed situations
22 hours ago22 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagelike ritual or simulacrum
22 hours ago22 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: bait (164457226961027072)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageor breach
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Jay_ (308811665334337546)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageYeah I use both. Deception mainly for single target. I’m like at end game now with decent gear but I’m curious where improvement can be made
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now