Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

Looking for mates 18+

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Sc0rp (129692069303156736)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Hey everyone! 👋

I'm currently looking for some people to play PoE 2 – Forbidden Rites League with. I'm currently playing an Ice Shot Deadeye, which has reached level 93 at the moment, and I plan to stick with this build for the time being.

I currently have two weeks of vacation, so I have plenty of time to really dive into the game, grind, progress and hopefully push the character as far as possible.

I'm mainly looking for some chill, friendly and active people to play with — whether that's mapping, bossing, farming, progressing together, or simply having a good time while playing.

I'd prefer German-speaking mates, but players from other countries and nationalities are absolutely welcome as well!

I'm also more than happy to join a guild if there are any active and friendly guilds looking for new members.

If you're interested, feel free to DM me and let's play some PoE 2 together!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.