Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

Im trying to make a build centered around spark and I have a few questions:

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Zappy (389689189064507403)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

1) What ascendancy should I be using, Im leaning towards either chronomancer or stormweaver cause I wanted to play sorceress but I would be open to any suggestions

2) Should I focus on spark itself and spec into shock magnitude, spell and lightning damage or should I try going for a build with cold infusions from frost bomb and the spells deal more damage after infusion consumed nodes in the passive tree, sacraficing some of the other nodes for shock, spell and lightning damage

3) Any tech I should be aware of that is essential to make spark good

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.