Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

Gemling Help

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Mr_ClapClap (365872790106013706)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Hi everyone,

as the title suggests, I am currently building a Gemling Legionnaire around Galvanic Shards and Explosive Grenade.

I have changed quite a lot recently and feel like I might be getting stuck in tunnel vision, so I would really appreciate an outside review of the build.

The core idea is:

Galvanic Shards
Main mapping skill and engine for Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ash. I play it as run and gun, so damage per shot and real uptime matter more to me than standing still and scaling attack speed.

Explosive Grenade
Used for rares, bosses and additional passive damage while moving.

Stormblast Bolts
Currently used as an extra boss damage layer when Grenade alone is not enough.

Elemental Conflux is a core part of the setup:

Cold Conflux: Galvanic
Lightning Conflux: Galvanic
Fire Conflux: Explosive Grenade

Because of this I intentionally keep Galvanic split between Cold and Lightning, with Embitter helping to shift part of the damage towards Cold.

I also have roughly 70% universal Elemental Penetration with Leopold's Applause, so I am not really looking for more Penetration or Exposure unless it provides something substantial.

One important thing I noticed is that paper DPS can be very misleading.

Since then I am focusing more on:

real More multipliers
damage per actual attack
additional hits or explosions
overlap
Gain as Extra
skill levels and quality
real uptime

My current goal is mainly to optimize the support gems for Galvanic, Explosive Grenade and Stormblast without turning the build into a piano setup.

Any feedback on the overall concept, support choices or possible mechanical mistakes would be greatly appreciated.

Build link:
https://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/Mr_ClapClap-9349/runesofaldur/character/Too_many_actions

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.