Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

First League, Still Squishy on T15. Any Help Appreciated :)

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: TMG (1187310095743324160)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

As title says, this is my first league. I am a Frost Oracle werewolf (Artic Howl, Lunar Blessing, Pounce, Lunar Assault, Once frozen then shred, and finally Cross Slash away.) I feel like I have followed the guide I was using on Mobalytics pretty well https://mobalytics.gg/poe-2/builds/woolie-wolfman?ws-ngf5-f7d82102-7e77-4a44-ad24-33b67e8ae7bf=activeVariantId%2C5 and I have almost identical equipment to the guide. The problem is that I'm still very much dying on lightly "Juiced" T15 maps. My Lightning/Chaos Res are the lowest sitting at 69/60 respectively. Other 2 are right at like 75. I'm just not sure what direction I should go to increase my survivability. Better gear? Or should I just try to get different rolls on the same gear I have? lol I just have no idea.

Just to mention, I have not gotten my 4th ascendancy yet but the only 2 left I have is just increased Crit chance, and then "Inevitable Crits" but I wouldnt think that would effect my survivability. Anyways, all help is very much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

https://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/TMG_PURIFY-5247/forbiddenrites/character/IBarkAtTheMoon

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.