56 minutes ago56 min Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Mr_ClapClap (365872790106013706)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageHi everyone,as the title suggests, I am currently building a Gemling Legionnaire around Galvanic Shards and Explosive Grenade.I have changed quite a lot recently and feel like I might be getting stuck in tunnel vision, so I would really appreciate an outside review of the build.The core idea is:Galvanic ShardsMain mapping skill and engine for Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ash. I play it as run and gun, so damage per shot and real uptime matter more to me than standing still and scaling attack speed.Explosive GrenadeUsed for rares, bosses and additional passive damage while moving.Stormblast BoltsCurrently used as an extra boss damage layer when Grenade alone is not enough.Elemental Conflux is a core part of the setup:Cold Conflux: GalvanicLightning Conflux: GalvanicFire Conflux: Explosive GrenadeBecause of this I intentionally keep Galvanic split between Cold and Lightning, with Embitter helping to shift part of the damage towards Cold.I also have roughly 70% universal Elemental Penetration with Leopold's Applause, so I am not really looking for more Penetration or Exposure unless it provides something substantial.One important thing I noticed is that paper DPS can be very misleading.Since then I am focusing more on:real More multipliersdamage per actual attackadditional hits or explosionsoverlapGain as Extraskill levels and qualityreal uptimeMy current goal is mainly to optimize the support gems for Galvanic, Explosive Grenade and Stormblast without turning the build into a piano setup.Any feedback on the overall concept, support choices or possible mechanical mistakes would be greatly appreciated.Build link:https://poe.ninja/poe2/profile/Mr_ClapClap-9349/runesofaldur/character/Too_many_actions
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now