Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

LF casual friend(s) to get back into the game with

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Stratusheart (260606917112496129)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

Hello all, I've played PoE 2 on and off for a while now, and I've been drawn back to it once again. But I've never once interacted with the community of the game, and this time I want to see if I can be a part of it. So anyone who just wants to chill and talk about the game is who I'm looking for, really :D

  • Author

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Ethereal (177137940269367297)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I am actually in the same boat! Crossing around 900 hours and have literally always played solo!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.