Tuesday at 06:12 PM1 day Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: LeJo (439542769061593090)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord message@LeJoEasyMode atzirior message here and i'll get in contact with you
Tuesday at 06:42 PM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: SLOWMO (204808130557640704)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageis this still available?
Yesterday at 07:26 AM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: LeJo (439542769061593090)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI‘ll be online at about 5 pm cest (about 6h from Now) then i‘d be happy to help you
14 hours ago14 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Lucky (113153018584674304)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehi, do you still do that? I can also give some divines, I just want the achievement and I don't enjoy playing the temple
13 hours ago13 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: SalamiHaze (1316746872928604253)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehey guys plz pm me in case of any party going
13 hours ago13 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: LeJo (439542769061593090)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord message<@113153018584674304> i'd do a run rn
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: LeJo (439542769061593090)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageFor some reason i dont get notifications on discord. I‘ll try to write you today at the same time you asked yesterday
1 hour ago1 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Lucky (113153018584674304)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageyeah, I also dont get +1 notifications when written in this channel here, but thanks for the replysame time as you played yesterday is good 👍
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now