Monday at 04:15 PM1 day Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI decided to try something weird this league and am having a nice time (after a few rough patches and reworking it). I do still feel a little behind (or ahead in level) from where I think I should be. But it's fun and weird, so I achieved what I wanted.PoE ninja:https://poe.ninja/poe2/pob/2a64ePath of Building:https://maxroll.gg/poe2/pob/i21k830vTrying to improve my damage output and survivability. Any tweaks are welcome.
Monday at 05:36 PM1 day Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord message2 hand Mace - Invoker (for fun build)
21 hours ago21 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageThinking of switching Overwhelming presence with Blasphemy and Elemental Weakness. And maybe trying twisted Empyrean mace.
47 minutes ago47 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageUpdated build link. Doing a lot better with some of these changes.https://maxroll.gg/poe2/pob/ot37y00v
46 minutes ago46 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messagehttps://poe.ninja/poe2/pob/2a81b
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now