13 hours ago13 hr Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageI decided to try something weird this league and am having a nice time (after a few rough patches and reworking it). I do still feel a little behind (or ahead in level) from where I think I should be. But it's fun and weird, so I achieved what I wanted.PoE ninja:https://poe.ninja/poe2/pob/2a64ePath of Building:https://maxroll.gg/poe2/pob/i21k830vTrying to improve my damage output and survivability. Any tweaks are welcome.
12 hours ago12 hr Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord message2 hand Mace - Invoker (for fun build)
45 minutes ago45 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageThinking of switching Overwhelming presence with Blasphemy and Elemental Weakness. And maybe trying twisted Empyrean mace.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now