Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Crimson Market

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News

2 hand Mac - Invoker (for fun build)

Featured Replies

Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.
Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

I decided to try something weird this league and am having a nice time (after a few rough patches and reworking it). I do still feel a little behind (or ahead in level) from where I think I should be. But it's fun and weird, so I achieved what I wanted.

PoE ninja:
https://poe.ninja/poe2/pob/2a64e

Path of Building:
https://maxroll.gg/poe2/pob/i21k830v

Trying to improve my damage output and survivability. Any tweaks are welcome.

  • Author

Source: Path Of Exile 2 Discord
Discord user: Krimpey (226141820701245440)

Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.


Discord message

2 hand Mace - Invoker (for fun build)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.