Yesterday at 10:29 AM1 day Cross-platform Discord bridge enabled.Replies here are bridged back to Path Of Exile 2 so website and Discord members can communicate together.Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: Cobl (492234924754075649)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageHey guys I started with oil greande build then I have changed my mind and before acsension I wanted to gemling twister. Now I have descreased my damage and clearing haven't finished the leveling and didn't do acension. Can you advice a build for league starter
56 minutes ago56 min Author Source: Path Of Exile 2 DiscordDiscord user: crinklybird (748594757017796661)Account: Not connected. Posted through the bridge account.Discord messageBarrage + ice tipped arrows and frost nexus. Short fuse on ice tipped. A halfway decent spear, doesn’t need to be crazy. Weapons sets have attack speed on 1 and damage on 2. Flying spear for damage, proj speed allows your twisters to hit more times in the duration. That’s really it. Retreat, proj speed are fairly necessary early on as supports.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now