Everything posted by mikahelll1
-
chat
all i have to say is
-
chat
invasive pakistani AIs
-
chat
are we the baddies gickul?
- chat
-
chat
im not that bad
- chat
-
chat
do not redeem
- chat
- chat
- chat
- chat
-
Corpse Scanner Introduces Gift Code Drops: Earn Steam Gift Cards, Games, and More From Corpse Scans
BIG changes, i have a question tho. Imagine i get a DLC code for a game i dont own or a similar situation, how does it work?
- Some doubts about the wallet
-
Some doubts about the wallet
Hey guys, not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I wanted to clear something up. Is the wallet used strictly and exclusively for redemptions/cashouts? For example, is it possible to use the funds currently in my wallet to buy something on Giftforge, or to purchase cTokens directly? Thanks in advance!
-
Reddit_Mika.png
-
Open Party Bag - Loot Raid - 1000 ctoken bag
god shiekd
- My experience with the Play With Purpose overlay so far.
- My experience with the Play With Purpose overlay so far.
-
My experience with the Play With Purpose overlay so far.
First of all, hello everyone! Some of you already know me—after all, I am the great mikahelll. As a club member, I get 150 cTokens monthly, on top of participating in our Saturday Carnival. I’m here to share my experience with the overlay that Lord TCM is developing. Let’s start with the fact that I hate waste; there’s no point in paying a monthly fee and letting one of the benefits you receive, the cTokens, sit there rotting. I already had an incentive to use them, so I decided to help out by testing the system, bug hunting, and so on. I used a total of 2,000 cTokens ($20 USD)—all of which were earned through the Carnival, by the way, so make sure to participate! Those 2,000 cTokens generated approximately $65 USD for me. $23 in gear that I sold and withdrew via PayPal, $21 in gear currently in use, and the rest split between rubies (which were converted into more cTokens) and relics. The system is extremely easy to use. I’ve been using it in Dark Souls and it works great: you assign a button combination for the "bam," and the corpse scan begins. I did some testing and, in the current version, I believe the best approach is to set the cToken amount per body to the minimum. There’s no concrete evidence yet that the loot scales proportionally with the amount spent (from 20 cTokens per body to 40, for example). There is literally no reason not to use it! The biggest limitation is Overwolf itself, as it only works on supported games. Again, there’s no reason not to use it. Here is a photo of my current inventory.
-
Congratulations mmonney31!!! - You won the LILITH Diablo 4 Gaming PC Giveaway!
190 LP! Thats like ? a year and something right?
-
Open Party Bag - Loot Raid - 1000 ctoken bag
Ignore the weird format hahahahahaa
-
Open Party Bag - Loot Raid - 1000 ctoken bag
- GiftForge uplift!
Night and day difference.- First Time Doing our BIG Reward and Tmac86 won the $10,000 CRIMSON PC! WTF?!
congratulations to the long time supporter!!!! cant wait for his ideias for customization - GiftForge uplift!